Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- About Time to Surf the World Wide Waters - "Coming Soon - Carmel River Cam Live Video Feed from one of the five most-endangered rivers in the USA. See growing Trout~Voyaging Steelhead ~ and Yearlings Galore! Support is Appreciated and will help speed up the evolution of a very valuable resource on the WWW, and educational material of now~future."
- ACA Atl Div WWOC Committee - Whitewater Open Canoe Slalom Racing - "The committee organizes, sponcers and operates canoe slalom races. Our web site contains race and release schedules, maps, entry forms, river gages and much, much more."
- Adventure Rents Canoes & Kayaks - "Paddle the Gualala River through the redwoods to the sea! Adventure outfitters since 1994, we offer canoe & kayak rentals and guided trips for all ages and skill levels. "
- Adventure Sports Online - " We have information on biking, skiing, climbing, adventure and wilderness travel, watersports."
- Alaska's Mountains and Rivers - "We guide Alaska's wilderness! Explore the true heart of the Last Frontier with us as your guide in a wide selection of excursions."
- allaboutrivers - "Your home for paddlesports! Online river guide including pictures and video clips, gear swap, general discussion bulletin board."
- Amazon River Information - "Insights on how to explore and enjoy the mighty amazon river that flows through the amazon jungle."
- American Canoe Association - "If you have an interest in paddling you are surfing in the right place! The ACA Web Page is full of fun and information for all types of paddlers--whitewater, flatwater, beginner, advanced."
- American Whitewater Affiliation (AWA) - "AWA is now a national organization started 40 years ago on the east coast devoted to develop boaters rights to be able to access Federally mandated public water ways (river). Mainly focused on canoeing and kayaking the organization now has regional directors through out the United States."
- Australian Canoeing & kayaking Online - "Australia's Premier Canoeing & Kayaking Site - Including all aspects of Canoeing and Kayaking - Canoe Polo Wildwater Slalom Sprint Marathon Sailing Freestyle Flatwater Rafting.
- BigMuddyAdventure.com - " Join us as well paddle the length of the Mississippi River. Daily journal entries, photos, learning activities, and much more are a click a way! "
- Canadian Rivers Web - "New site with info and links on over 200 Canadian Rivers."
- Canoeing Adventures - "Guided scenic canoe trips(with instruction)on the Potomac R. just 15 minutes from the Nations Capitol!"
- Canoeing and Kayaking the Suwannee River - "A major resource for information on canoeing, camping and kayaking the Suwannee River and Okefenokee swamp. Also contains info on Book and Video on the same."
- Canoeing in Florida with Canoe Outpost - "See the true Florida with Canoe Outpost. Locations on the beautiful Suwannee, Santa Fe, Little Manatee, and Peace Rivers and at Ft. DeSoto"
- Cariboo Chilcotin Jetboat Adventures - "River Tours on the Pristine Fraser River located in central British Columbia. Day trips, Multiday trips. Learn about wildlife, flora and fauna, gold rush, first nations culture.Professional guides, wholesome food and a great fun experience!"
- ClassV.com - "Stories about Class V Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking South Fork Canoe Supply Catalog, California Whitewater River Maps, World Whitewater Davey Hearns MAX Whitewater Performance Catalog. No S**t There I was...."
- Colours of the Nile - "Follow this expedition down the River Nile on a raft to raise global awareness of the lack of available clean water. Find out about the dangers the participants will face. Learn about Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt as you travel with this team"
- Crystal River Florida. The Boaters and Fishermans Paradise. - "Crystal River Florida is a boaters paradise and perfect for keen fisherman."
- Destination Wilderness of Idaho - "The Wild and Scenic Main Salmon river and canyon are truly special, and should be visited by all those seeking an unforgettable wilderness river rafting journey."
- Ecotourer.com - "Real Florida Outdoors: Authority for mountain biking, rail-trail cycling, kayaking, and camping information. Maps, directions, trail conditions. State expedition, ecotour, and outfitter reference."
- Eddyline Echo - "I run the Eddyline Echo which among other content has a worldwide directory of paddlers on the internet, and canoe/kayak clubs."
- Fotogallery.net - "www.fotoGallery.net is a collection of web photo galleries focusing on canoeing and including canoeing and sport photography, landscape photography, night photography. Over the next few months the site will particularly feature photographs of Olympic canoe sport from the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games venues, together with photos of Sydney, Australia. There is also an excellent set of links to canoeing and Olympic web sites. Visitors may submit their own photos."
- Holeriders - "Professional whitewater photography galleries. Updated weekly. Kayak, raft, and canoe images."
- Hoofers Outing Club Kayaking Page - "Why give up summer water sports just because the water outdoors is frozen? The Club transfers kayaking to the Natatorium pool."
- Idaho Whitwater Rafting - "Exciting multi-day whitewater rafting trips in Idaho, specializing in small groups and an adventurous expereince."
- Inflatable Canoes - "Reviews, pictures and information on all types of inflatable canoes."
- Kayakmind.com - "An online whitewater kayaking magazine featuring articles, river and playspot guides, events schedules, gear guide, freestyle and creeking how tos, forum, and more."
- Lake Seminole Destination Guide - "What to do and where to stay at Lake Seminole, which is formed by the Flint and Chattahoochee rivers."
- leisriver.com - "Like visiting the North Fork of the Lewis river in SW Washington. Beautiful pictures and a lot of information."
- Nick's Kayak Page - "Sea kayaking pictures, trip reports and information about building wooden kayaks."
- Ocoee River Whitewater Rafting - "Premium half day and full day rafting trips on the Ocoee River. Cabin rentals, catered meals and group rates."
- On-line River Books (Idaho State Univ. Outdoor Program) - "Free on-line books about kayaking, rafting and river running."
- Open-Water Rowing publications and events - "Calendar of events and publications on the sport of open-water rowing."
- ORGT WhiteWater Kayaking - "My Goal is to create a paddling page to inform the user of all club activities as well as provide river and gear information."
- Our Time Machine is a Canoe - "The story of Murray and Steven Lundberg's 407-mile canoe trip down the Yukon River, exploring the historic sites between Lake Laberge and Dawson City."
- Outback Network - "Outback Network is a collection of resources for the outdoors oriented person, guides, equipment repair and other services, new products and wild game recipes. "
- Outside Online - "We're partnered with Outside Magazine, so readers of our service get the complete magazine (back issues are searchable) plus daily news, reports, and resources about climbing, mountainbiking, hiking, skiing, adventure travel, water sports, road cycling, and many more!"
- Preston's Kayaking Page - "Links, pictures, and other resources."
- RaftInfo.com - "Directory of whitewater rafting guides in the U.S., Canada, Central and South America."
- Rapid River Express! - "I am your host, Patrick Still. I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. This site is for everyone, who enjoys paddle sports. Now you can find river levels, camping information and travel tips all in one site."
- Rapid Shooters - "Rapid Shooters is a California based whitewater rafting photography company. We started shooting July 4th, 1982, and have been shooting ever since. Rapid Shooters is dedicated to providing a quality product as well as preserving rivers as we know them."
- Ride the Great Rift - "Enjoy whitewater rafting through the Snake River Canyon or visit the 'Niagra of the West' - Shoshone Falls."
- Rocky Shoals Resort LLC - "A Perfect Escape for relaxing. Our resort is on the Ouachita River to enjoy fishing, canoing, kayaking or just the beauty of Arkansas"
- Shawn's World - "Has Numerous Kayaking, wilderness, and outfitters links. Also has information on local water levels and weather."
- Sierra South Paddle Sports - "More than 500 pages, including photos and information about the Wild & Scenic Kern River (Calif.), and an Online Store."
- TEAMadara website of adventures - "TEAMadara is a group of Greek kayakers. In our site you can find paddling trip reports, photos, maps and news of the Greek paddling community."
- The Trade Association of Sea Kayaking - "If you are a person interested in the sport of sea kayaking and want to learn more about it, TASK is a vast resource of outfitters, schools and stores."
- Thompson Creek Lodge - cabins in the Klamath National Forest - "Enjoy great rafting along the beautiful Klamath River in Northern CA! Pamper your self by Staying in one of our deluxe cabins and relax by the pool or creek."
- Thrill Seeker Search - "The internet's only search engine dedicated to adventure. Also features a great shopping emporium."
- TravelRapidly.com - "TravelRapidly.com provides a Rivers Travel Guide with online travel videos and free movie previews of river destinations!"
- Ultra 150s Home - "Collections of photos and videos related to riding an Ultra 150 jet ski and camping at the Crossroads Campgrounds in the Colorado River, USA."
- Upper Valley Free Press - "Fishing, kayaking and rafting the Snake River in Jackson Hole Wyoming."
- Walden's Guiding & Outfitting - "Fully-guided canoeing adventures in Canada's Yukon. Paddle our pristine rivers such as the Wind, the Snake, the Bonnet Plume and the Big Salmon. Professional, licenced year-round guiding company. Call toll-free 1-877-WALDENS."
- Waterfalls of the Pacific Northwest - "A site dedicated to showcasing waterfalls in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. Photos, descriptions, directions, and more."
- Wave-Length Paddling Magazine - "Wave~Length Paddling Magazine is a publication dedicated to the safe andecologically-sensitive development of the sport of sea kayaking."
- Weathertalk - "Weather forecasts, data, analysis and chat"
- White Water Rafting Worldwide FAQ, Mark Nowak - "Absolutely wonderful FAQ."
- White water rafting: getting started and much more - "JoJaffa shows you how to get started with White Water rafting, the advice and equipment you'll need and why you should take up this fantastic adrenalin crunching sport."
- Wild Way - "Provides readers with wildlife and wilderness conservation news, outdoor gear reviews, trail and adventure travel reviews, book reviews, an outdoor events calendar and wilderness tips and techniques."
- Willkommen bei AOD Austrian Online Destinations - Urlaub in Österreich - Holiday in Austria - "This site is about outdoor specialists in Austria, Europa for rafting, canyoning, mountainbike and incentives."
- Wisconsin Hoofers Outing Club - "The Wisconsin Hoofers Outing Club is a year-round outdoor activities club for all interests, abilities and backgrounds. Hoofers bike, kayak, canoe and rock climb when it's warm; cross-country and telemark ski when it's cold; and cave, backpack and camp all year long! "
- Yosemite National Park Guide - "A guide to the "Best Of" Yosemite National Park including camping, hiking, whitewater rafting, camp sites, outdoor gear and more...